Sunday, April 19, 2009

Unbelievable

I just read over my blog from last night...We must remember that I was running on zero, so my apologies for all the mistakes. :)

This morning Kylee was up bright and early! She woke me up talking about how she was Mrs. Claus and how she just could not wait to give the babies all their new toys. It cracked me up! We got cleaned up and then it was time to take the babies outside for some fresh air. They loved it! They had lunch, then we went to town with Sandra. We had lunch and then went to the market. When we got back I realised how completely pooped I was...So I may have taken a nap. :) When I got up the babies were wound for sound!!! It got difficult sometimes because there wasn't enough attention for everyone at one time. It made me sad, so I was doing my best love on them all.

Susanna, the bully, is 2. She is absolutely beautiful! Joshua, or Stevie, Shakes his head and moves back and forth like Stevie wonder when he gets upset. Olivia and Natasha are the criers of the group. Doomi loves all the attention. He called me momma today and about ripped my heart right out of my chest.

There is a team of researchers here right now. They are trying to implement a milk and medicine program for the families that foster these babies in the village. It was really neat to listen to them and hear about what they have done. One of them is a professor at Hope College.

Tomorrow we go to the House of Martha. It's the orphanage with the older kids. Kylee is excited to play with the children her own age.

Well I'm off to bed! I think I'll try to write earlier tomorrow...I can't even think straight!!!

Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment